Susie is a trained actor, an experienced voice-over artist, an ICF-qualified coach, and a hugely popular trainer. She also has a City background, with an insurance broker, managing a client body of high net worth and high profile clients in media, television and film.
Combining these skills and experiences, Susie specialises in helping clients improve all aspects of their presentation skills – vocal communication, body language and message content.
Susie works extensively at Board level, with owner-managers, with corporate executives and at all levels of larger organisations, across the UK and internationally. Her clients include London Business School, Accenture, Santander, Unilever, Asahi Beer, Save the Children, Rolls Royce (Indianapolis), The Wine Society, Cass Business School, Clarks, RBS, The Walt Disney Company Ltd, Coca Cola, Debrett’s, Harrods, Purdey’s, Lloyds of London, Disclosure Scotland, easyJet, English Cricket Board, EUSAPharma, Network Rail, Sitecore, Generali (Milan), SITA (UK & Geneva), Hampshire County Council, Flight Centre Travel Group, Informa, Infrahedge, Ius Laboris (Brussels), Lancashire Group, De Lage Landen, London Executive Offices, NATO (Naples), Palatine, S&P Global, Eisai, DB Schenker, Epson, Latham & Watkins LLP, SEPA, Sky Sports, Creston, South East Water, Mkodo, College of Policing, The Home Office, CDK Global, The University of Strathclyde, Aviva, Ultra Electronics, AS Financial, Urban Outfitters, etc, etc.
Susie’s ‘Presentation skills, TED-style’ programme is particularly popular and is now delivered as a small-group workshop on an in-house basis, as a webinar, as an open course and as a conference-style presentation. At board level she often works on a one-to-one basis, delivering structured coaching packages such as ‘The executive speaker’ and ‘Presentation skills for directors’.
See what people have said about Susie’s presentation skills training and coaching:
- ‘Fantastic, really engaging.’
- ‘A genuinely helpful toolkit, that will be really useful to focus how I deliver presentations in the future.’
- ‘Superb, compelling, authentic.’
- ‘Engaging training that will change how you present.’
- ‘My speech last week couldn’t have gone better, all thanks to your training. I’ve never actually heard that level of applause before and the feedback I’ve had was absolutely FANTASTIC. I can’t thank you enough.’
- ‘Extremely knowledgeable and engaging. Pitched perfectly to the attendees.’
- ‘Brilliant! Really engaging.’
- ‘A real confidence-builder.’
- ‘A different and effective programme to make you think differently about how to deliver high impact presentations.’
- ‘Excellent presenter – puts into practice what she preaches every time she speaks.’
Susie is based in London and works across the UK and, indeed, internationally.