We are privileged to have a number of outstanding executive and leadership coaches as members of our team, including:
- Elizabeth Crosse – Master Certified Coach and lead executive coach at our sister company Maximum Coaching
- Alastair James – mentor, coach, consultant, with an impressive business track record and specialist expertise in risk, change and project management
- Amanda Dudman – a very popular senior leadership coach and mentor with an impressive range of experience across the public and VCSE sectors
- Clare Joghee – organisational change consultant, leadership development specialist and an executive coach
- Cyrus Cooper – an exceptional international trainer, facilitator and board-level coach (and MD of our sister company, Maximum Performance)
- David Durkin – leadership development specialist and executive coach with an outstanding track record
- Mark Wearden – a mentor of CFOs and other directors (and senior managers), and a challenger of orthodox thinking everywhere
- Paul Meneely – supports, coaches and mentors HRDs and other leaders through organisational change and personal development challenges
- Richard Davies – a highly qualified coach with international blue-chip corporate experience and a particular niche in coaching NEDs and newly appointed directors
- Susie Ashfield – a trained actor, experienced voice-over artist, and ICF-qualified coach, with a specialism in voice coaching and presentation skills
If you want to find out more about executive coaching, how to choose a coach and how to get the most from the relationship, sign up for Elizabeth’s free webinar on the subject (here). Or just give us a call on 01582 463465 to discuss your precise requirements and we’ll prepare a short-list of candidates for you.
And if you’re looking for one-to-one support for presentation skills and speech preparation, just click on the buttons below:
Any questions? Give us a call on 01582 463465. We’re here to help!