Clare is an organisational change consultant, a leadership development specialist and an executive coach, with nearly twenty years’ experience in the Civil Service, the wider public sector and other organisations.
She has a particular focus on strengthening relationships and team dynamics in senior teams, contributing to strategy development, and designing and delivering talent and associated programmes.
She has worked with senior leaders across government departments (including the Home Office and the Cabinet Office) and other organisations to support all aspects of strategic change.
As a consultant, Clare specialises in:
- Strategic and cultural change
- Developing boards and executive teams
- Talent identification and development
- Executive coaching
- Design and facilitation of large group events
Her most recent post, before setting up her own consultancy in 2017, was in the National Crime Agency as the Head of OD, L&D and Leadership Capability. She is an Associate of the King’s Fund, developing senior leadership within St George’s Hospital, London. She also works with the Church Schools of Cambridge, coaching headteachers and supporting the charity’s organisation development, and is a mentor at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School. She has undertaken consultancy work for the Independent Office of Police Conduct, working on leadership development and culture change.
Her key areas of expertise are:
- Human capital approaches to HR, including employee engagement, talent identification and development, early talent programme design, leadership development, leadership model design and implementation, away day design and facilitation, and employee relations in unionized environments
- Influencing in large organisations and very political environments
- OD consultant
- Executive coach
- Cognitive Behavioural Coach
- Action Learning Set facilitator
Clare is based in Hertfordshire and works across the UK.