Do you understand all you need to about:
- The basic differences in legal systems across Europe, the USA and Asia?
- The effect that different jurisdictions have on international business and the work of the board?
- The effect of cross-cultural differences on business relationships?
- The role of the international director, in the context of both privately and publicly owned companies?
- The implications of the cross-cultural context in which your organisation operates?
If not, perhaps it would be unwise to assume that the rest of the board is any clearer on the issues. A workshop – this workshop – might help you all get to grips with the issues. It examines the implications for international directors of operating across different legal and cultural systems and can be tailored to your specific circumstances and requirements.
For a no-obligation discussion about running this programme for your organisation on an in-house basis, just give us a call on 01582 463465.