This one-day course gives anyone with leadership responsibility the practical knowledge and the strategic solutions needed for sustainable business advantage through good safety and health practice.
It is focused on delivering the knowledge and skills that:
- Drive improvements in productivity
- Increase profitability
- Enhance corporate reputation
- Strengthen the brand
through effective leadership of the health and safety agenda.
Based around the IOSH ‘Models of Safety’, the programme covers:
- Safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- What effective safety and health leadership looks like
- How to get things right
- How leaders can make improvements
- The benefits of effective safety and health leadership
For a no-obligation discussion about running this programme for your organisation on an in-house basis, just give us a call on 01582 463465.