Christina is an executive coach, mentor and award-winning corporate advisor.
In a career spanning over 25 years as a lawyer and advisor at top-tier management consultancies, she gained significant experience working with the C-suite, Remuneration Committees and HR directors in a wide range of industries.
She has worked with senior leaders in mid-sized to multinational blue chip companies on a range of topics, including:
- Aligning corporate / HR strategy and implementation plans
- Preparing annual reports, advising on risk and corporate governance
- Advising on corporate reorganisation, restructuring and synergy programmes
- Defining corporate values, leading culture and change management initiatives
- Advising on diversity and inclusion initiatives, driving equal pay audits
- Designing and implementing executive compensation and benefits programmes
- Preparing communications (including liaising with investors, presenting to employees)
- Leading organisational efficiency reviews and HR audits
- Coaching on presentations and public-speaking
- Leading HR workstream on mergers and acquisitions, post-merger integration
- Leading Steering Committee meetings, special ad hoc projects
- Facilitating away days, workshops and retreats
Leaders today are faced with multiple challenges. They need to assimilate a great deal of information quickly, handle conflicting priorities, think at speed… whilst staying healthy, managing business risks, taking care of employees and being sufficiently innovative and agile to pivot into new opportunities.
Christina particularly enjoys supporting, coaching and mentoring leaders through such challenges. She creates a safe space for them to reflect, prioritise and harness their emotions to make a constructive impact, using her mantra: Agility to adapt. Creativity to inspire. Energy to grow.
Christina is based in Zurich, Switzerland. She is happy to work remotely or in person.